NSK h15 Bearing
FRANCE TIMKEN Bearing
The Timken Company is a leading global manufacturer of highly engineered bearings, alloy steels, and related components and assemblies. Timken technologies and products turn up virtually everywhere equipment moves or power is transmitted. By applying their knowledge of friction management and power transmission, Timken helps products run smoother, faster and more efficiently.
Timken is a leader in all bearing types, including ball, cylindrical, needle, tapered, thrust and spherical. Related products such as housed units, integrated bearing assemblies, precision assemblies and aerospace bearings offer additional features and performance capabilities.
Seals protect equipment and prevent contamination. Timken seals can enable optimum performance and are available for automotive and industrial applications.
Timken Precision Bearings are used for high precision applications in a variety of markets, including aerospace, health, machine tool, robotics and general industry.
- TIMKEN HM89449/10 FRANCE Bearing 36.513*76.2*29.37
- Round Type
- TIMKEN HM89446 FRANCE Bearing
- PEER BEARING CO.
- TIMKEN HM89440/10 FRANCE Bearing
- Spherical Roller Bea
- TIMKEN HM89410/HM89449 FRANCE Bearing 31.75x76.2x29.37
- Roller Bearings
- TIMKEN HM89410 FRANCE Bearing 36.51*76.2*29.37
- Double Row
- TIMKEN HM89249/89210 FRANCE Bearing 33.338*76.2*28.575
- Mounted Units &
- 34,925 mm x 72,233 mm x 25,4 mm 34,925 mm x 72,233 mm x 25,4 mm TIMKEN HM88649/HM88610 FRANCE Bearing
- ASAHI BEARINGS