NSK h15 Bearing
JAPAN STIEBER Bearing
Stieber, with more than 75 years of experience, is a global leader in the research, development and production of high-precision freewheels and backstops. Innovative engineering combined with advanced technologies allow Stieber to provide solutions that consistently exceed customer expectations and requirements.
Stieber offers a wide range of products including overrunning clutches used for multiple-machine drives or to separate the inertia of masses of a driven machine from the driving machine after it has been switched off; indexing clutches that turn a shaft step-by-step; and backstops that prevent reverse shaft rotation.
Highly-engineered Stieber solutions are utilized in an array of key markets include printing, energy, material handling, textiles, automotive, agriculture, marine, steel and amusement rides on applications such as conveyors, presses, pumps, fans, gear reducers, crushers, mixers, turbines, looms, seeders, balers, lifeboat davit/winches and bow thrusters.
The company philosophy is total customer satisfaction.
To achieve this, our processes undergo continual refinement.
In addition, The company an internal monitoring process ensures that quality, timeliness and costs are always to the fore.
- STIEBER CSK25-M-2RS-C5 JAPAN Bearing
- Class 2
- 2.3125 in
- STIEBER CSK20PP JAPAN Bearing 25*52*20
- 57 mm
- 4 mm
- STIEBER CSK20-P-C5 JAPAN Bearing 20*47*19
- 1.8750 in
- 2.8600 in
- STIEBER CSK20 JAPAN Bearing 20*47*19
- Maximum of +250
- STIEBER CSK 35 JAPAN Bearing 20*47*14
- UL, AFBMA, AGMA, ASM
- Three-Bolt Bracket S
- STIEBER CSK 30 JAPAN Bearing
- Click here
- Without Snap Ring
- STIEBER CSK 25 2RS JAPAN Bearing
- STIEBER CSK 25-PP-C3 JAPAN Bearing 25*52*15
- 50 mm
- STIEBER C S K 20-P-C5-NR JAPAN Bearing 25×52×15
- STIEBER ASNU-45 JAPAN Bearing 20*47*14
- 140 mm
- 118 mm